Helping to streamline the claims process.
Your claims management experts.
Our integrated claims management process streamlines communication and workflows between the employer and the unemployment commission.
At East Coast Risk Management, we are dedicated to providing risk management solutions to our clients, which is why our staff manages the entire cycle of a claim; at a fraction of the cost of maintaining an in-house claims administration team.
- Reducing unemployment tax liability
- Reversing unemployment compensation charges
- Eliminating internal administrative costs
- Managing claims processing, protests and appeals
- Attending hearings in person or by phone
- Unemployment tax services including:
- Tax rate verification
- Voluntary contribution analysis
- Informative reports to help monitor unemployment compensation cost controls
- Expertise and strong partnerships amongst state agencies
- Examination of benefits paid history and employee eligibility
- Streamlining of employer data