Helping you manage your most valuable resources.
Your human resources consulting experts.
Let us help you stay up to date with the latest laws and regulations to help you stay in compliance.
Employees are a company’s most valuable resource. Careful handling of such vulnerable assets is essential for a business to survive and achieve its goals. Without a team of dedicated and experienced Human Resources professionals on staff, even the most promising enterprise can be exposed to unnecessary, potentially even devastating risk. When it comes to dealing with the EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA or Workers’ Compensation, the HR landscape is full of legal traps and regulatory land mines.
Too many companies are navigating these mine fields blindly because they don’t have the resources or realize the opportunity to lease a team of full-time HR professionals on staff. That’s why East Coast Risk Management is happy to offer Human Resources Consulting. No matter the size of your company, “ECRM” gives you access to a team of HR professionals, including employment and labor law attorneys.
At “ECRM,” our Human Resources Consulting will help you identify, assess and mitigate your risks. We will help you stay up to date with the latest federal, state and local laws to help you stay in compliance with the regulations that govern your employment practices.
- Comprehensive Human Resources Compliance Audits
- Employee Handbooks and Development
- Labor Relations and Benefits
- Training Programs
- Harassment and Discrimination Policies, Training and Investigation
- Employee Disability and Leave Navigation (FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation)
- Hiring Practices and Procedures (FLSA)
- Employment Related Agreements and Contracts
- FMLA Administration
- EEOC Charges
- Access to our HR Helpline
- Job Descriptions and Classifications
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary Issues
- One-on-one coaching