Helping you stay in compliance.
Your OSHA compliance experts.
Staying in compliance with OSHA safety standards can be overwhelming. Allow our team of safety professionals to help ensure a safe working environment for your employees.
At East Coast Risk Management, our staff can help by providing you with training programs to comply with requirements, conducting audits, developing written safety policies, as well as offering assistance on OSHA record-keeping.
- Audit of current occupational safety programs, including OSHA recordkeeping requirements
- Hazard assessments
- Development and implementation of complete, customized safety program
- Development and facilitation of safety committees
- Seminars, workshops and Tool Box Talks
- Incident investigations and training
- Facility/site inspections and audits
- Industrial hygiene air sampling
- Noise monitoring/hearing conservation
- Ergonomic assessments and evaluations
- Mock OSHA inspections
- ISNetworld® account set up and management
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs
- Extensive selection of customized training programs for supervisors and employees
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program implementation
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) development and implementation