Providing effective OSHA Compliance and Accident Prevention solutions for the workplace.
Your safety consulting experts.
Whether your company is looking to establish an enduring safety culture or is simply looking to make steps to improve its bottom line, workplace safety must come first.
The cost of staffing a full-time safety professional can be huge for any business.
And it’s not just salary, benefits and overhead expenses that need to be considered. The cost of recruiting, hiring and training must be considered as well. Many companies with more than one location or multiple projects are spending thousands of dollars yearly for travel related expenses.
But even these expenses don’t compare to the costs incurred by companies with unestablished safety programs. Accidents incurred along with health and safety violations will not only result in injuries, but can lead to overwhelming regulatory penalties, legal fees, increased insurance costs and lost time.
Whether your company is gearing up for new business or is simply looking to improve its bottom line in the long run, workplace safety must come first.
East Coast Risk Management offers full-service safety consulting. Backed by a team of experienced safety professionals that focus well beyond just regulatory compliance in the workplace, we work to maximize your safety program to reduce your risks, bring down your insurance costs and establish an enduring safety culture.
We offer on-going mentoring and services including:
- Audit of current occupational safety programs, including OSHA Record keeping requirements
- Hazard assessments
- Development and implementation of complete, customized safety programs
- Development and facilitation of safety committees
- Seminars, workshops and Tool Box Talks
- Incident investigations and training
- Facility/site inspections and audits
- Industrial Hygiene Air sampling
- Noise monitoring/Hearing Conservation
- Ergonomic assessments and evaluations
- Mock OSHA inspections
- ISNetworld® account set up and management
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs
- Extensive selection of customized training programs for supervisors and employees.
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program implementation
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) development and implementation