Helping you stay compliant with an employee’s absence.
Your experts in FMLA and Non-FMLA Leave Administration.
We’ll help you to develop ways to keep you compliant with the laws on disability and leave.
Administering employee leave often requires delicate navigations through the tangled intersection of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Workers’ Compensation and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Knowing how to connect all the dots for each unique situation is challenging to say the least. Employers who miscalculate or misunderstand their obligations set themselves up for overwhelming legal battles.
Here's the Solution
ECRM will handle the entire administration process of administering FMLA or non-FMLA medical leaves from start to finish. Allowing us to handle the entire process, providing step by step, form for form procedures, reduces your risks of lawsuits and helps ensure full compliance with the law.
- Making a determination if employees are eligible for FMLA leave
- Sending and reviewing of required forms in a timely manner
- Tracking and reporting of FMLA hours used
- In-house legal counsel available for questions about FMLA compliance and administration
- Customization of FMLA policies
- Management of non-FMLA leaves
- Training of management teams