Answering your DOT/FMCSA questions.
Your DOT compliance helpline.
Our fleet safety experts are available to you to get the answers you need.
A hardening market in commercial auto has left many businesses and agencies shocked due to large premium increases and non-renewals as underwriters scrutinize SAFER Scores, claim frequency, etc. That’s why it’s important to have a resource available to you to get the answers you need, when you need them. East Coast Risk Management is proud to provide you with our newest service, D.O.T. Compliance Helpline; a toll-free number that gives you access to our Fleet Safety professionals to help answer D.O.T/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration questions.
Here's The Solution
Made available to you in both “Basic” and “Enhanced” levels, the helpline will get you quick answers to all your DOT/FMCSA questions – big or small. One call will put you in touch with our DOT/Fleet Safety professionals who will get you the advice and answers you need!
The “Basic Level” will provide you with answers to questions such as:
- Driver Qualification Files
- Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Compliance
- Hours of Service
- Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Inspections
- Vehicle Maintenance Files and/or Requirements
- New Hire Practices; such as, Pre-Hire Road Tests
- Drug and Alcohol Training Requirements
- SAFER/CAB Reports
- Fleet Safety Programs and Best Practices
- And more…
The “Enhanced Level” includes all the features of the basic helpline in addition to:
- Review, Updating and Filing of Their MCS-150
- Access to Forms Including: Driver Qualification Files, Accident Registers, Toolbox Talks, etc.
- Access to Template and Customized Programs Such As: Fleet Management, DOT Drug and Alcohol, etc.
Help keep your fleet safe and your business running efficiently. Call 1-833-888-0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.