Answering your fleet telematics questions.
Enhance your client’s fleet performance.
Our fleet safety experts are available to you to get the solutions you need.
Fleet telematics have become increasingly popular as innovative technology continues to expand. Likewise, FMCSA’s Electronic Logging Device “ELD” rule has forced many carriers to invest in the software in order to stay up to date with industry standards. At East Coast Risk Management, we understand staying in compliance can be hard. That’s why we now provide the following solutions in order to help enhance your client’s fleet performance.
Regardless of your size, telematics is risk management control that you should consider. Using an a la carte approach, companies can identify solutions to solve specific problems and help minimize risk and improve fleet safety Take a look at the following services provided below.
GPS Tracking provides:
- Real time visibility of your fleet
- Asset tracking
- Fleet operation insights
- Real time notifications for the driver and administrator when harsh driving instances occur
- Coaching and intervention directly to the driver
Smart Camera Technology provides:
- Artificial intelligence
- 360-degree views of the vehicle
- Improved driver safety due to real-time snapshots of traffic and driver violations
- Directly reports to the driver and administrator for streamlined interventions
- Automatic capture of all incidents to improve coaching or exonerate drivers involved in not-at-fault accident
Field Service Management provides:
- Elimination of unnecessary trips by sending job information directly to your workers
- Daily routes and directions for workers to their job sites
Compliance Management provides:
Mobile “ELD” management
- Allows drivers to access and share their logs
- Allows administrators to monitor logs and make edits
- Configurations for any exemptions that your company may fall under
Paperless “DVIR” reports
- Streamlined vehicle maintenance
- Allows drivers to fill out forms, upload pictures and send directly to the company maintenance contact electronically