Helping you stay compliant.
Your experts in HR Compliance Audits.
We help keep you compliant for all you employment practices.
Employment litigation and compliance enforcement are on the rise. Unfortunately, the workplace is full of hidden dangers and potential liabilities, many of which have nothing to do with bodily injury. Accusations and complaints can hit a company from many sources including employees, ex-employees, clients or government agencies. Many of these costly legal situations can be avoided with well-drafted, comprehensive and legally compliant Human Resources policies, practices and procedures.
Keystone’s Human Resources staff will conduct comprehensive, on-site and off-site audits to review company employment practices, procedures and compliance obligations related to:
- Personnel file maintenance and storage, including retention and destruction guidelines
- Hiring practices, procedures and associated documents and forms
- Policy and procedure reviews for compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Labor law poster compliance
- Wage payment and collection analysis, including timekeeping procedures
- Disciplinary process effectiveness and application
Our thorough audit report will highlight any areas of risk and offer clear recommendations for best methods to mitigate or eliminate those risks.