Keeping your fleet safe and compliant.
Your DOT compliance experts.
Our fleet safety experts know what it takes to keep your fleet safe and compliant. Protect your bottom line with extensive experience from our team.
East Coast Risk Management offers fleet safety consultation to help you reduce the risk of accidents, injuries and property damage while maintaining full compliance across every layer of your fleet.
- Mock DOT audits that reveal any hidden issues or potential problems
- Formulation of best practices and requirements for your hiring process
- Review of fleet maintenance practices and related records management
- Proper drug testing procedures to meet all DOT requirements
- Guidelines for maintaining DOT-compliant, audit-ready files including:
- Driver Qualification Files
- Fleet Maintenance Records
- Accident Register
- Training Records
- Hours of Service Records
- Driver’s Logs
- CDL Requirements
- Implementation and facilitation of safety committees
- Supervisor training, including Drug and Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion training
- Materials for entry-level drivers’ trainings