Keeping your fleet safe and compliant.
Your DOT compliance experts.
Our fleet safety experts know what it takes to keep your fleet safe and compliant. Protect your bottom line with extensive experience from our team.
East Coast Risk Management offers fleet safety consultation to help you reduce the risk of accidents, injuries and property damage while maintaining full compliance across every layer of your fleet.
- Mock DOT audits that reveal any hidden issues or potential problems
- Formulation of best practices and requirements for your hiring process
- Review of fleet maintenance practices and related records management
- Proper drug testing procedures to meet all DOT requirements
- Guidelines for maintaining DOT-compliant, audit-ready files including:
- Driver Qualification Files
- Fleet Maintenance Records
- Accident Register
- Training Records
- Hours of Service Records
- Driver’s Logs
- CDL Requirements
- Implementation and facilitation of safety committees
- Supervisor training, including Drug and Alcohol Reasonable Suspicion training
- Materials for entry-level drivers’ trainings
DOT Compliance Helpline
Get quick answers to all your DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) questions – big or small. One call will put you in touch with our DOT/Fleet Safety professionals who will get you the advice and answers you need!
- Want quick answers about driver qualification files?
- Need expertise on Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Compliance?
- Have questions about Hours of Service?
- Want advice on pre-trip, post-trip inspections?
- Have questions on vehicle maintenance files and/or requirements?
- Need help with new hire practices, including pre-hire road tests?
- Find yourself with questions about drug and alcohol training requirements?
- Need help with SAFER/CAB reports?
- Need advice with fleet safety programs and best practices?
Help keep your fleet safe and your business running efficiently. Call 1-833-888-0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.