We’d like to personally invite you to a morning with the risk control experts!
Please join us as we host Steve Deig of Liberty Mutual and Stacey Cheese of East Coast Risk Management. Collectively, Steve and Stacey have 56 years of experience in the insurance industry. During this interactive session, they will help you answer these questions and many more.
- What do I do if a teacher is accused of abuse by a student?
- Do I need an emergency management crisis plan for my school district?
- How can I work more effectively with my teachers’ union and reduce my workers compensation expenses?
You won’t want to miss this – it will be an excellent investment of your time. Please see below for full agenda. Please choose from one of the following locations. Each meeting will begin promptly at nine am. Breakfast will be provided.
Monroeville – 7/28
Holiday Inn Monroeville
2750 Mosside Blvd.
Monroeville, PA 15146
State College – 7/29
- 8:30am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Child Abuse & Prevention & Model Safety Plan – Steve Deig
- Accusations, Reporting & Investigations
- Importance of Background Screening
- Removing Opportunity
- Social Media Implicaitons
- 9:45am – Active Shooter Situations – Steve Deig
- Emergency management crisis planning and facility design
- Lessons learned from past experience
- 10:30am – Working with your Union & Managing Workers’ Comp Expenses – Stacey Cheese
- Return to Work
- Safety Committee Practices
- Use of Medical Panels
- 11:15am – Panel Discussion and Q&A